Re: [Healeys] Oh no, not again!

To: <mark@bradakis.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Oh no, not again!
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:35:57 -0400
While we are at it, why not show Mark how much we appreciate his work on
this list. He is a volunteer and the expenses of running the various lists
are his including the purchase of equipment, computer time, space on servers
and communications lines. Plus, arguing with idiots at AOL. There is a link
at the bottom of each email to donate. I do yearly. I hope that every one
else does also. You can do it through Paypal or just send a check. The
Internet is NOT FREE to those of us who manage sites or lists.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com