Re: [Healeys] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD

To: "'Tadeusz Malkiewicz'" <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD
From: "Eric Frenken" <lists@brits-n-pieces.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:56:03 +0200
Tadek, you're right. Not only poor quality in respect to viewing quality,
but I've also found pages in landscape format (which should be portrait
format) and vice versa, pages showing upside down as well as complete
chapters being in there twice and last but not least missing pages. I own a
lot of these CDs and know what I'm talking about.

Eric

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----