[Healeys] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD PART II

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD PART II
From: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:52:33 -0500
I forgot to include Healeys in my last two posts. To bring you up to date:

I emailed the Heritage Trust and they came back with a "not my job"
disclaimer. They passed the buck to the copier/manufacturer. Naturally the
email address was wrong, but I Googled his website. Interesting, he
assembles catalogs and manuals for all sorts of peope, including your Moss
of US catalogs.

Anyway, here is their unsatisfactory answer. Note they are more concerned
with the operating system than sticking us with a three generation old
version of Adobe.

Do I call this a rip off?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello-  Hopefully the following will help with running the CD more
smoothly.

System requirements for CDs are:

Windows XP and 2000 - not Vista. Vista solution in the form of new CDs
coming later in  2009. There will be no solution for older versions...these
are
not Vista compatible.

Acrobat 6.0 and 7.0 - not 5.0, 8.0 or 9.0. Solution is to download 6.0 off
the CD or from Adobe.com.

Best Regards,

Ellen

PFOOOOEEE