Re: [Healeys] GPS Info for Dummies

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] GPS Info for Dummies
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:57:27 -0400
That reminds me about a funny skit on the John Boy & Billy show on radio a
few years ago.  The nav system chides the driver about looking at the
good-looking chick in the car next to him at a stoplight because he's a
"married man".  He goes to McDonalds and places an order at the drivethru,
but the voice says, "Do you know how much fat and cholesterol is in that?
I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel that order" and proceeds to order him
a salad instead.

Heheheheheh.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666