[Healeys] hubs .. splines

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] hubs .. splines
From: Norman Nock <sjnnock@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 10:20:27 -0700 (PDT)
The millers ...                 If your hub is worn you can expect to find the
wheel splines worn .. to check the condition of the splines see pages 72 & 92
in my Tech Talk book .This article has been in Healey Highlights 1998 May &
Chatter 1987 Feb ... I have heard of wheels coming off while driving causing
damage to the fender and when you see your wheel passing you and hoping it
does not cause more damage ... I am sure other Healey owners can tell us of
their own experience
            Norman Nock