[Healeys] [Healey] hubs..splines - autotightening

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] [Healey] hubs..splines - autotightening
From: Patrick Yoas <pyoas@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 10:12:16 -0700 (PDT)
I know a guy who worked for a Healey dealer and he said that he as a young guy
used to have to go to Jacksonville. FL and pick-up "brand new" Austin Healey
cars that came in.
They were required to tighten the brand new knock-offs and of course they
would have hammer marks on what were pefectly new unmarked knock-offs. Also,
he said some cars had to be pushed because the owners were mailed the keys.
Patrick

Message: 1