Re: [Healeys] Brake Problems Continue

To: Quentin Schweninger <quenty@wildblue.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake Problems Continue
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:03:53 +0000 (UTC)
I've had this problem a couple of times--posted to the List--but he said he'd
replaced the M/C and that usually solves this.

Just to be sure, have someone step on the pedal slowly while you watch the
brake fluid level in the reservoir. If the level rises when the brake pedal is
pressed that's your problem.

bs

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

Eric. I had a similar problem. It turned out to be the seal at the
very end of the valving on the master cylinder. This seal shuts off
the line to the reservoir when you step on the brakes.

Dave and Daisy