[Healeys] Heritage Panel Install

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] Heritage Panel Install
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 23:13:02 -0400
I have read Rich C.  step by step install on the big Healey (60 BT7)door panel
install but am
still a bit foggy on a few areas.

-  My lower pocket panel has 3 inches of extra vinyl hanging on it.  Does this
just get glued
to the back of the panel or does it lay flat in the door bottom  under the
thin narrow panel
that goes in the bottom of the door.

-  The top pocket panels have a notch cut on one side.  What a pain.  I can't
get it to
fit  around the door latch mechanisms at all.   Do I use the panel with the
notch in the
upper position or the lower position.   Sure would be nice if Heritage marked
these things
Left door or Right door for us folks that don't have a pattern to go by.

Thanks for any help,   Mark