Re: [Healeys] An SOS 09 Erection (Lift) weekend Oct. 10

To: "'Peter Caldwell'" <peter@nosimport.com>, "'David Lieb'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] An SOS 09 Erection (Lift) weekend Oct. 10
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wmseverin@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 09:32:34 -0500
Well, there are 2 washrooms in the shop, a man's and a woman's, as it was a
commercial site at one time. Don't need 2 toilets, but sure could use a
shower there... so I bought one. We'd have to knock down a wall, and frame
in the shower unit, and tie it into the former toilet drain. Copper's close
to being done on the supply side.