[Healeys] Bonneville Pith Helmets 30$

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Bonneville Pith Helmets 30$
From: <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 13:21:56 -0700
For those going to Bonneville.

As mentioned in the Bruno's Newsletter from the team, we are encouraged to wear
period correct garb.

I looked at the photos and noticed that many of the folks wore Pith Helmets
(Safari hats).

http://healey-oregon.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/bonneville.jpg

So I shopped around and since these were over 42$ individually I made a bulk
purchase and have 10 hats available on a first come-first served basis.

I will bring them to the Slat Flats if anyone wants one.

If you are interested in one email me.  I need to get 30$ to cover my costs.

Here is a link to a photo of the hats.

http://www.villagehatshop.com/african_safari_pith_helmet.html

bighealey@charter.net