Re: [Healeys] Portland ABFM Streamliner and Endurance Cars

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Portland ABFM Streamliner and Endurance Cars
From: Norman Nock <sjnnock@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 19:26:27 -0700 (PDT)
Rob ... Driving the car in the rain with the top down is a big mistake , the
carpets can be removed and dried so can the seat cover material but the foam
inside the seats is another problem , this is like a sponge it soaks up the
water and the metal seats go rusty ... I had a foam cushion from the inside of
a seat that was a little dirty so I gave it a good wash with soap and water
BIG MISTAKE it took a week to dry the foam in our summer heat 95'..  didn't do
that again .. Norman Nock