Re: [Healeys] Sighting

To: <healey.nut@gmail.com>, Rich Chrysler <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sighting
From: scott willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:53:58 -0500
KY represents again with the El-Camaro. Hey my Healey here in KY is in my
front yard on blocks next to the Fiero. I am sitting on the porch in my
recliner with my shirt off now drinking Bud and staring at them both. I am not
sure which to work on first. Thems both so perty.

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA
66 E-Type FHC

http://www.bgeuroclassics.org
BG Euro Classics Car Club President
Bowling Green, KY

> Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:42:28 +0800
> From: healey.nut@gmail.com
> To: richchrysler@quickclic.net
> CC: spridgets@autox.team.net; healeys@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sighting
>
> Hey, what's wrong with driving an El-Camaro????

http://jalopnik.com/5352749/welcome-to-kentucky-heres-your-six+wheeled-el-cam
aro