Re: [Healeys] Special Washers - Float Chamber top fitting

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Special Washers - Float Chamber top fitting
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:22:43 +0800
Kees -

I may speak American, but I live in Hong Kong.  Gas prices are about the
same here.  Driving my Jag Mk IX costs me about $110 per fillup, which is
good for about 150 miles in traffic... so about 75 cents per mile.    At
least my A90 seems to go about twice as far, so it's fairly reasonable to
drive.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1