[Healeys] Third part of message

To: healeys@autox.team.net, awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: [Healeys] Third part of message
From: awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:27:45 -0400
Here's the last part of the message which brings you all up to date on what I
know as of last night.? More as I learn it:

"So we'll begin with this report--Day 1--which covers yesterday's (Sunday's)
events, the "Prelude" day?which is not scored but is run under full Targa
conditions,?and?gives all?teams a chance to zero out their mechanical
odometers, get?into a pattern of communications, and sort the cars out for any
final issues, etc.? Apparently an issue DID present itself and at the start of
one of the final Targa sections the differential came apart.? I only had one
brief phone call with Michael last night and they were just getting into
things, but he has plenty of spares and skills with him and felt confident that
they would be able to pull things together in time for today's official?start.
I'll file further reports as I am able."

?

Best--Michael Oritt