Re: [Healeys] Tiny URL warning - no healey

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tiny URL warning - no healey
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 20:16:12 -0700
I checked the message I sent and the text was there but when I
checked the archives the text body portion of my email had been
stripped out. It must be a list server problem. Perhaps it was
because of the hyper links in my email.

Puzzling!

If anyone is interested in security issues with TinyURL's do a web
search for "websense tinyurl" and look for a site - community.websense.com.....

John Spaur