Re: [Healeys] BJ7 trunk lining kit

To: <Warthodson@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ7 trunk lining kit
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:01:28 -0400
I've been told from the inside that we should phone and leave a message and
they'll get back to us. I've also recently sent an email inquiry (last week)
for a quote and they acknowledged that, though I'm still awaiting the actual
quote I requested.
To be fair, the boss/owner/manager who approves everything just got married
and was away for the week.

Rich Chrysler