Re: [Healeys] Electric Cooling Fan

To: gbrierton@hotmail.com, qualitas.jack@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Electric Cooling Fan
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:06:07 EDT
My experience on my 100 was just the opposite.  Compared to no  electric
fan I find it very helpful in traffic situations and it definitely  slows down
the rate of rise.  My car was not an overheater when  moving, just in
traffic, and the fan creates no problem for at-speed  situations.

My wife's 3000 is a very benign car and it has no real heat  issues with
normal rad, fan, etc.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 9/23/2009 6:54:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,