[Healeys] electic fan

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] electic fan
From: <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 03:16:00 +0000
i have one sitting on the shelf for about 7 years.  it was noisy and did not
work well.  last year after a major error on my part, i replaced my radiator
core(the original) on the bj8 with a high efficiency core.  i have now gone
through most of the heat here in vegas for this summer and can say that it
never gets above the 190 degree thermostat setting unless i sit at a light a
long time.  the temp will creep up to 200-204 or so, but come back down as soon
as i start moving.  cost me 300 bucks but makes me a happy camper.  i used to
watch the temp like i did the fuel gauge on the F-4, but now i am much more
relaxed about it, checking the temp during my normal scan.   hjim