Re: [Healeys] Fitting big guys into Austin Healeys

To: <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fitting big guys into Austin Healeys
From: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:53:17 -0400
Actually "big" does not necessarily equal fat and flabby ice cream hogs!

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1965 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."

http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Storage?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial