Re: [Healeys] GT - Racer

To: Austin Healey mailing_list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] GT - Racer
From: Jorge Garcia <fortee9er@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 18:38:44 -0700 (PDT)
I have watched all four aired episodes and so far none have been in the UK.
The first episode was the 2009 LeMans Classic, followed by the Nurburing,
another race in France, and the last episode, which aired last night, was the
Carrera Panamericana in Mexico. The show's format follows three teams for the
duration of the race and so far none of the teams have a Healey. There is lots
of footage of very interesting cars including Healeys.
Jorge Garcia

--- On

List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
> Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 1:53 PM

Good afternoon All,

> Just a heads up, there's an hour-long show on HDTHR
called
> GT - Racer that features vintage racing in the UK.  The
> focus is on
a Morgan coupe, AC Cobra coupe and a XKE -
> Coupe.  Despite the three
non-Healey marquees there are
> several shots of some great looking Healeys on
the race
> track, especially toward the end of the show.  Anyone
> on this
list racing those Healeys?

> Just thought you would like to know so you can
watch it

fortee9er@yahoo.com