Re: [Healeys] Insulation Recommendations--NO ATTACHMENTS

To: Carlos Cruze <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Insulation Recommendations--NO ATTACHMENTS
From: George Haywood <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 18:57:06 -0400
Carlos,

Sorry for all the mess I sent you.  I was trying to get the "Cool Mat"
insulation info to post on the list also but it was too large in size.  I kept
trying to cut it down with no success forgetting that each time it would be
sent to you anyway, also it was late and I was sort of in a hurry.  Well the
next day while beginning my vacation drive to the Skyline drive and Blue Ridge
Parkway of Va. and NC in a driving rain (top up and relatively dry inside) I
realized what I had done to you and went "DUH" to myself.

Well we decided to spend a couple of days with my folks in Va. during the
rainy days and today had a wonderful drive along the back roads up to
Charlottesville, Va.  We'll head north to Front Royal tomorrow (Monday) and
then enter the Shenandoah National park and drive south down the Skyline Drive
and onto the Blue Ridge Parkway to end up somewhere around Asheville, NC
before heading back home to the coast next Saturday or so.  The weather is
suppose to be perfect--we feel very privileged and lucky to be able to enjoy
our car like this before the winter sets in.

Take care,

George
'65 bj8

> From: healey3000bn7@yahoo.com

> Subject: [Healeys] Insulation Recommendations

> If you have experience with the Xtreme product, how clean does the floor and
sheet metal have to be prior to installation? I appreciate any advice.

> Cheers,
> Carlos Cruz

Bing  brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place.   Try it
now.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=restaurants&form=MLOGEN&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_M
LOGEN_Core_tagline_local_1x1