Re: [Healeys] First Time in Winter!

To: "'jcapezzuti@aol.com'" <jcapezzuti@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] First Time in Winter!
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:06:42 +1000
G'day Jeff

I can't speak for what's happening in Chicago, but I do know a little about
the Carcoon.

I keep my cars and other stuff in a dairy barn which I have since made
habitable for cars etc. However before doing so it was windswept, dusty, wet
and frequented by hobgoblins and possums.

During that time I kept the BN3 in a Carcoon and I can't speak more highly of
it. Not only was it dust free, but it also dried any moisture from the car if
I had been caught in the rain while driving. The power used by the 12V
electric motors was next to nothing and it also incorporated a trickle battery
charger.

Of course we don't have the low temperature, snow, ice and reindeer problems
you have but I also understand that you can get them with heating and one for
outdoor use.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia