Re: [Healeys] Fresh Info

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fresh Info
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:41:18 EDT
In a message dated 9/28/09 10:31:31 AM, healeys-request@autox.team.net
writes:

> It's all new to me.  And, I would rather get 'fresh' info from the list
> than
> risk accepting 'dated' info from the archives where I could be accepting
> information which now has a better answer.

Incidentally, over the past two years, Tracy Drummond has been uploading
technical articles from past issues of the Austin-Healey Magazine to the
AHCUSA member section of the healey.org website, vetting them as he went
through
them, only uploading material that is still accurate based on current
knowledge, so this is a resource that is probably more powerful than the
push-me-pull-you nature of much of the technical discussion in the List
Archives.
Gary