Re: [Healeys] Very helpful Lucas Reference has been made available

To: <mgtd51@comcast.net>, <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Very helpful Lucas Reference has been made available
From: Don Hardie <healeynut@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:31:24 +1000
Thanks Alan

This must be all the Lucas information you could want, except there's no
section on Smoke.

Don Hardie
BN1
OZ

> Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:29:54 -0400
> From: mgtd51@comcast.net
> To: m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca
> CC: Healeys@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Very helpful Lucas Reference has been made available
to you (for free!)

> Wonderful - thanks for sharing.
>
> Larry Swift
>
> Mirek Sharp wrote:
> > Many, many thanks for your efforts Allan - I will look at it later but
> > it sounds really interesting.
> >
> > Should we all wear white shop coats and skinny ties when we read it?
> > (grins).
> >
> > Mirek

Looking for a place to rent, share or buy this winter? Find your next place
with Ninemsn property
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2
F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_ta
gline&_m=EXT