Re: [Healeys] My Garage List

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] My Garage List
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:00:25 -0400
I vaguely remember an article in one of the club magazines about the Ideal
Garage that had photos, etc. There is a web site out there that I found on a
search for "ideal garage" but I get not found errors for it. Most of the
current suggestions can also be found in the Healey Archives from a couple
of years ago.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com