Re: [Healeys] ANTI LBC - Australian Road Trains - with music!!]

To: sales@justbrits.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] ANTI LBC - Australian Road Trains - with music!!]
From: the walkers <thewalkers@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 19:46:49 -0700
Very cool, I dig this one, thx.  The dual tractor rig is interesting,
how does that work?  2 drivers?   With a locomotive on rails, no
steering is required, but a tractor trailer rig, someones got some
explaining to do- lol.

Arizona allows triples, I think, but frankly, I have never seen one.
But then, i work a lot and do not drive the freeways a lot, so they may
exist.

bob walker
phx, az