Re: [Healeys] FW: Young Healey Owners...

To: Len and/or Marge Hartnett <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: Young Healey Owners...
From: John Vrugtman <javrugtman@htcnet.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 18:01:14 -0400
Well, we just came back from the Waynesboro VA British Car show, held in
a residential area park, with grass, trees, free admission to the
public, the 28th year, and I think it was a great success.  Lots of
people from the area got to wander around all the cars, talk to owners,
and see if they would be able to own one.

John
BJ8s