Re: [Healeys] HCrumpet Catchers

To: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] HCrumpet Catchers
From: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 14:53:39 -0700
Noone ever challenges the fact that BMW can make a nice car. (I don't,
however; think they are the ultimate driving machines.)

Most people take exception with the w&nke*rs who buy them for the
badge so that they can tell people that they own a BMW and how much
they spent on it.

I was at a snooty bar in Scottsdale, AZ one night for business
purposes. A fellow found out I was a car guy and started to tell me
about his BMW. Apparently I wasn't impressed enough about it so he got
all in a huff and proceded to tell me I knew nothing about cars. (I
think my response was, "meh, they're ok").

Jody

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net> wrote:
> It's my wifes car and she lets me drive it occasionally.  It is VERY good,
not to mention pretty darn fast.  Now for the BMW:):):)

<healeys@autox.team.net

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
1953 Studebaker Champion