[Healeys] Fw: Michael Oritt

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Michael Oritt
From: "dean" <dht3000@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 12:48:49 -0400
I am forwarding this on to the Healy list because it was sent to just a few in
our local club.

Dean

I am using Michael's email to post this note.

Dear Friends and Family:

Michael is going through a very different time with a Major Medical Problem.
Like any of us this  is taking a toll on his Physical and Mental Health.  He
has periods of extreme sadness and despair.  He may tell you he is doing
fine.....he is not.

Would you take a moment to send Michael a card to pick up his spirits.  Going
to the mailbox can be the highlight of a nice short walk for him.  I know he
would really appreciate it. His mailing address is:

Michael Oritt
P.O. Box 1261
Solomons, Maryland  20688

 I am asking that people refrain from calling as he naps periodically and I am
grateful for any peaceful time he can have. We are turning all cell phones and
home phone off between the hours of 8pm-8am.

Michael is also checking email during the day.  His address is
Awgertoo@aol.com.

Please pass this on to all that may know Michael.

Thank you for all your support.

Mary