[Healeys] ear plugs, etc.,

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] ear plugs, etc.,
From: <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 03:04:04 +0000
i did vegas to yellowstone in one a few summers ago, and it took me a while to
recover.  it is not only the exhaust but the wind noise that becomes tiring.  i
finally bought one of those AM-FM radios that have the big mickey mouse type
earmuffs.  it keeps the noise way down and i can actually hear the radio, which
is impossible when the healey is doing freeway speeds on the car radio.    of
course, i am alreadly deaf as post from being around jet engines most of my
life, so it probably does not matter anyway.   hjim