[Healeys] Engine # Plate Fasteners

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Engine # Plate Fasteners
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:41:56 -0700 (PDT)
Fellow Listers,

Several years ago when I had the engine rebuilt I feared the shop lost the
engine # plate attached to the side of the block.  While installing new
insulation in the car this week, I found the # plate stuck in the passenger
door.  Go figure - seems like a logical place to find it.  Regardless, I now
have it safe and sound.  I would like to reinstall it on the block .  Can
anyone tell me how these fastened to the block and where I might find the
fasteners?  As always, thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Carlos Cruz