Re: [Healeys] Barrett Jackson

To: <aajr@verizon.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Barrett Jackson
From: Dan <jobu53@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 21:22:34 -0700
I should have said "some" hardly run. I think I need to be careful on this. I
had a case of "foot in mouth disease" earlier. I need to retract this
statement.

Dan Serrao
1963 BJ7
Fountain Hills, AZ

People who don't read the newspaper are uninformed, those who read the
newspaper are misinformed........ Mark Twain