Re: [Healeys] dash lights

To: "rick thomas" <thomas3@shaw.ca>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] dash lights
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:35:02 -0400
Rick,

I took one of these new replacement sockets into an auto pars store, told
them they were for 12v dash illumination lights and they immediately
supplied some modern GM bulbs that simply push into the new sockets. These
in turn will fit into your instruments and gauges on a BJ8 with no problem.
That said, I always replace the ones for Concours cars with the originals
harvested from the original harness.

Rich Chrysler