Re: [Healeys] Rear reflectors on 1963 BJ MK II Twin Carb

To: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>, "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rear reflectors on 1963 BJ MK II Twin Carb
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:49:11 +0100
White reflectors were never used on rear facing parts of vehicles in the UK.
It was (and still is) unlawful to have them there.
The common place for white reflectors was on the forward facing side ribs
under the back floor of lorries and occasionally as forward facing markers
on trailer corners and mudguards.
Lawfully, only red reflectors may be used to the rear but the odd orange one
was aftermarket fitted by owners.

Guy R Day