Re: [Healeys] Sprite front tube shock conversion

To: Warthodson@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sprite front tube shock conversion
From: "Sales at \" Just Brits \"" <sales@justbrits.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:35:46 -0500
<< I am trying to locate a source for a Sprite (Bugeye) front tube shoc
kconversion kit for a friend. >>

Gary, although I DO offer a couple of kits (the cheapest
being about $1200 USD) I would STRONGLY urge your
friend to contact Peter Caldwell at World  Wide Auto
Parts and discuss re-building his.  Peter can and will
re-valve for usages as customer wants.  Add the fact
that his rebuilt shox have a Life Time Warrentee to the
fact of far less money spent <G> !!

Beefing up the front end of a 50 year OLD vehicle does
not seem like a very SAFE idea to me.

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com

PS:  Contact me direct if you would still like pricing.