Re: [Healeys] 100-Six Protoype for sale!?! 70,000 pounds

To: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100-Six Protoype for sale!?! 70,000 pounds
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:28:47 +0800
Just because it's a forgotten prototype doesn't mean its worth some crazy
price.  If this was my car, I'd get rid of the portholes and replace it with
something more attractive.

I do like the door handles, though, very small.  1/4 lights are interesting,
but at the same time I'm glad they eventually kept the roadster set up
rather than putting in roll up windows.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1