[Healeys] Update, Need to confirm Testing Process.

To: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] Update, Need to confirm Testing Process.
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:22:45 -0400
Noise update.     Noise is in the trany and not the u-joints or driveshaft,
Shoooooot.

Well I was wondering what I was doing to get through the winter and now I
know.   Rebuilding
another O/D  to replace the one that is in there now.  Nice to have a couple
of spare units to fall back on
but still a pain in the ass to swap out.    Also the one in place now is my
only 28%  ratio that I have.
Oh well life will go on in Healeydom.

I know that removal of the O/D unit is not too bad but the installation can
be a bit tricky if not impossible with the transmission still in the car.
Any tips that anyone has for replacement of just the O/D, while the rest of
the trany is in the car,  would be appreciated.  Yes I will check the
archives when the time comes.

MARK