Re: [Healeys] BN1M

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1M
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:01:50 +0000
I have enough trouble fighting off the ladies as it is without adding the
alure of loud diamonds to the mix.  ;) < definitely kidding there >  And, my
car makes enough odd noises without adding "bling".  ( that is the current
slang for jewellery, isn't it? )

Truth be told though, I have my car to impress 'me', not anyone else.  But ...
if you want to send me those diamonds, I may reconsider!?  ;)  I guess most
people would think that they were fake and it would still be safe to drive?
Parking might be another matter though?  But, parking has always dangerous.
Remember people out there ... keep safe ... don't drink and and park;
accidents cause people!

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming ...

Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:44:47 +0800

I would only be impressed if the Le MANS letters were twice as big and covered
in diamonds.
Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1