Re: [Healeys] Connection points for hood assistance spring

To: <cvaselaar@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Connection points for hood assistance spring
From: George Haywood <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:34:07 -0400
Charlie,

Here is a picture of my restoration with the bracket welded to the sill.  Zoom
in on it and you can see exactly where it goes and what shape it should be.

Take Care,

George Haywood

'65 bj8

> From: cvaselaar@earthlink.net
> Subject: [Healeys] Connection points for hood assistance spring
>
> It has been some twenty+ years since I disassembled my BJ8. I'm now in the
process of installing the hood frame and a new hood. I can see where the hood
assistance springs connect to the hood frame, but I am clueless as to where
the other end connects. I'll appreciate any help.

> Thanks,
>
> Charlie Vaselaar

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pc-scout/default.aspx?CBID=wl&ocid=PID24727:
:T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_pcscout:102009

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]