Re: [Healeys] Help with attachments

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Help with attachments
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:54:35 -0400
Jim, as a way to prevent virus infections the Healeys list does not allow
attachments and they get stripped off.  Normally, when I reply to the list
and include attachments, I cc the person intended to receive the attachment
so that they do get it.  This time, I forgot.  Thanks for your question,
which made me go back and check.

If you want the Overdrive electrics attachment, let me know and I'll send it
to you.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry