[Healeys] Fw: detergent oils shell X100

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: detergent oils shell X100
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 17:56:13 -0700
I've seen junk yard cars like that too in my earlier days.  So much sludge in
there the mass was almost the shape of the valve cover.  It made such an
impression on me then I have changed oil to this day to keep it clean.  Maybe
I don't have to anymore and the time has come to go greener I guess.

Dick Matson / Bj8