[Healeys] su pump article

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] su pump article
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:02:20 -0700
For those of you who requested the article on rebuilding a SU fuel pump I
finally scanned it and have sent  them to John Simms for posting on his
wonderful site.
Please a bit more patient for him to add it to his site. I also included an
article on troubleshooting a Lucas Distributor.
They came from a great magazine previously noted as Classic car Monthly

-cheers-
I Erbs
Portland, OR
59 BT7
after only 35 years I am finnally getting the rust repaired, painted and get
the interior finished......But hey It runs great. Total mechanical rebuild
completed