Re: [Healeys] MOWOG

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] MOWOG
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 23:20:26 +0000
Well there's lots of discussion on the internet ...

http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk/mowog.htm

I like these, personally ...

Some say 'MoWoG' is the name of a god that has to be appeased with many
offerings of fluids and expensive new parts, otherwise 'he' (or more probably
'she') will cause breakdowns at most inopportune moments.

Others say it was a joke by a foreman in the casting shop many years ago,
knowing that it would plague owners for years to come.