Re: [Healeys] Your tax dollars NOT working

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Your tax dollars NOT working
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 17:09:34 +0000
Weren't you the guy who said this a few minutes ago?  :)

"

What else would you expect from politicians, ANY politicians.
The most unreliable sort of our species.

"

I don't like SIN taxes.  I'm not of the attitude that I should be punished
financially and be allowed to do something that's "bad".  It's either wrong
... so ban it or make it criminal, or it's not wrong, so they should get their
hand out of my pocket.  What are they saying?  "It's bad to burn fuel, but to
ease your conscience, give us more money!"  That just doesn't work for me!