Re: [Healeys] questions about restoration process

To: Jaap Aeckerlin <j.aeckerlin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] questions about restoration process
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:04:27 -0800
As I see from your photos, your car is far worse off than mine. As stated
previously I,only need typical stuff repaired, you had a total frame up
resto done. yes I agree, expert hand sonly on such a job. BTW
I did work restoring healeys when I was in College. granted that was over 30
years ago...

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR