Re: [Healeys] What thread??

To: "List Healey" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] What thread??
From: "Mirek Sharp" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 18:26:20 -0500
I think that you are right Ray - that is what I determined when I did the
windscreen on my BT7.  I re-used the old screws where I could, using the
best chrome in the places where they can be seen..  I cannot recall what I
did for chasing the threads in the new brackets - I have a 4 BA tap and
likely used that, but I do not seem have made any notes, so I cannot be
sure.  I would drill/tap a piece of scrap to check before working on the
corner brackets.

cheers,

Mirek

Ray Wrote:  Hey guys, you know those little shallow angle flat head screws
that hold the