Re: [Healeys] Louvered 100 bonnet

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Louvered 100 bonnet
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 17:04:57 -0800 (PST)
Hello Bill;

The most recent information I have on Paul Schwartz is from March 2007.   He
used to advertise in the various Healey magazines about his louvering
service.   At that time the contact information was:  lucashly@aol.com
1-925-254-5001

Various updates are listed below.  I have not done a recent 411 Serach since
2007

Good Luck.

--Scott Morris,  Simcoe, Ontario, Canada         '62 3000 MkII BT7;  '60 3000
MkI BN7
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling,  Murphy Lives

Paul Schwartz
lucashly@aol.com             1-925-254-5001          March 2006          Dave
Russell
lucashly@comcast.net  1-925-254-5001           April  2004

411 Search [March 22 2007]
Schwartz, Kay
19 el Rincon,  Orinda, CA 94563-2012
(925) 254-5001

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Bill Poff <healey2004@yahoo.com> wrote: << A few years
ago I remember that someone on the list had invested in louver dies to press
the original 100M louvers and was offering this service. Anyone know if this
service is still available and who to contact? >>
Looking for
the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

http://www.flickr.com/gift/