[Healeys] Silicone DOT 5

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Silicone DOT 5
From: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:32:57 -0500
My experience with bleeding both DOT 3/4 and DOT 5 into the same container is
that the Silicone floats on top of the DOT 3/4.  In a wheel cylinder, master
cylinder, brake union, or caliper it would do the same.  My personal advice is
to flush it out with rubbing alcohol either way you go.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."