Re: [Healeys] Wiper blades and dipper switch BJ8

To: Weston Keyes <westonkeyes@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wiper blades and dipper switch BJ8
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:49:24 +1100
RHD cars have the wipers park on the right. LHD cars have the wipers
park on the Left.
If the wipers park on the "wrong" side, it's usually because the car
has been converted. Many Australian healeys started life as US cars,
and were converted to RHD. Genuine RHD 3000's were only about 20 - 30
% of production.

Sent from my iPhone