Re: [Healeys] Brake Relay/3rd Brake Light Troubles

To: "'john close'" <f9cougar@yahoo.com>, "'Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake Relay/3rd Brake Light Troubles
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 23:07:14 -0500
See:

http://www.healey6.com/Technical/Modifications%20to%20Healey%20wiring.pdf

for the way I did it.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net [mailto:healeys-bounces@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of john close
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 9:38 PM
To: Healeys
Subject: [Healeys] Brake Relay/3rd Brake Light Troubles

Hi Guys - Recently was rear-ended. I have a good body shop, and they did a
great job on the bodywork and paint, As I left the car off, though, I said
myself, "bet they'll screw up the wiring." Well, they did, along with
buggering up the fuel sender, which is the easy part to fix. I don't know
why
they couldn't just hook it as I  had it labeled, but they didn't like the
relay and took it out. Then they did a half-assed job of re-wiring it.

Ya, I know, take it back, but are you kidding? They did enough damage
already.
Anyhow, I spent a frustrating day trying to put things back in order, but
it's
still FUBAR. I think I can end my troubles by... getting drunk - naah just
kidding - I'd never do that...  No,I think it's where to connect the wire
from
the flasher relay box, terminal 5. I don't know where that sucker would go.
Please send help, Relay Experts.  - Thanks - JRC

You are subscribed as ahbn6@verizon.net